Charleston Real Estate Closing Repairs

You Call, We Come

At Rapid Repairs, we understand your sales process. If you are looking for a licensed home repair contractor that can handle most of your repair addendum needs and CL-100 associated repairs and clearance letters, please give us a call. We are licensed, bonded, insured and all of our employees have passed a background check, drug screening and they are uniformed for your peace of mind. We warranty our work for 1 year on labor and material (if we supply the material). We have been serving the Lowcountry of South Carolina (Charleston, James Island, Johns Island, Kiawah, Seabrook, Folly Beach, Mt. Pleasant, North Charleston, Goose Creek, Ladson, Ravenel, Wadmalaw, and Summerville) for 19 years and we have a full staff to serve you and your clients residential repair needs.

Rapid Repairs - Happy Family - Real Estate Edit Revo

Realtor Home Repair and Maintenance Services

We are a one-stop shop for most of your real estate home repair needs. Home repairs that we do include, but are not limited to:

CL-100 Associated Repairs and Clearance Letters

Most commonly identified on inspection reports, but not limited to: Wood rot, inactive and active fungi, sill and joist repairs, damage to door jambs

Electrical Repairs

Most commonly identified on inspection reports, but not limited to: GFCI’s repair or replace, open grounds, circuit breaker and panels, inoperable receptacles and switches

Plumbing Repairs

Most commonly identified on inspection reports, but not limited to: slow drains, leaks under sinks, supply line replacements, wax rings, tank-to-toilet bolts, hot and cold controls, leaking spigots

Carpentry Repairs

Most commonly identified on inspection reports, but not limited to: sheetrock repairs, firewall repairs, minor roof repairs, roof vent boots, broken shingles, wood rot, weather stripping replacements, handrail installation and repairs, fascia and soffit repairs, damage to rafters and/or roof sheathing, sill and joist repairs, subfloor repairs, pier repairs, most all crawlspace and attic repairs

My family and I had a very tight time frame post closing on our new home. Rapid Repair was able to accommodate us and exceeded our expectations. The staff and technicians are fast, professional, and the quality of the work is excellent. I highly recommend Rapid Repairs. – David H. – Google Review

Trust Rapid Repairs With Your Real Estate Repair Needs

We know you value a dependable, trustworthy company that has the professional image, licenses, and insurance you can count on to get the deal done for your clients. If you are representing the seller, you can count on Rapid Repairs to get your client’s homes ready to sell. If you are representing the buyer, you will have the peace of mind that Rapid Repairs is a licensed contractor to provide the necessary repairs to bring your client’s future home up to their standards. We look forward to partnering with you!

Rapid Repairs Structured Pricing Methods

Rapid Repairs offers Straight Forward Pricing for our customer’s peace of mind. Our technicians will evaluate your needs, review options for solving the problem/s and you choose which is the best solution for you. That’s it – Straight Forward Pricing!

Additional charges may apply for emergency calls or confined space work.

Contact Rapid Repairs Today For Fast, Quality Service

(843) 905-3929

The Top 5 FAQ’s for CL-100 Associated Repairs and Clearance Letters:

Question: I have already had the property evaluated/inspected, why do I need to hire a licensed contractor to further inspect the property?

Answer: The pest control company only documents what they have seen and fills out the SC Wood Infestation Report. A licensed builder NOT a specialty contractor need to evaluate/inspect what they wrote up to see if the items are structurally sound.

Question: When should I order a CL-100 associated repairs and clearance letter?

Answer: As far out from closing as possible, but no more than 30 days.

Question: I know a “handyman” or a “contractor”, can they do the work?

Answer: You really should be using a licensed builder to do your repairs. By not using a licensed builder, you run the risk of the work being done incorrectly and most importantly costing more money to fix what they did wrong since they didn’t know the codes correctly.

Question: What is the difference between active vs. inactive termite activity?

Answer: Seek opinion of a licensed pest control for the official definition, but from a licensed builder, we evaluate the structural integrity of the home whether active or inactive. Inactive activity can still have the possibility of compromising the structural integrity.

Question: How long will the repairs take?

Answer: Depends on extent of if any damage. This is why you shouldn’t wait too long to order the CL-100 associated repairs and clearance letters.